Monday 2 May 2011

May 2011

Hi!
So it's the second of may now and that means it is summer! Well as far as im concerned it certainly is! :)

Like a lot of people summer is my favourite time of the year and I personally am going on my holiday abroad very soon! I know it's not peak season yet but we got a great deal!

But the only draw back is going so early means that most of this year's summer music hasn't come out yet or even gotten that big yet so I've had to hunt down as much new music as I can and take from it my favourites.

Thank god though that Spring and Summer come in the same line on the catwalks!

I've been trolling youtube over the Easter holidays hunting down trends and beauty products for the heat of southern Spain. I'm also obsessed with make up tutorials. I love make up gurus like Michelle Phan, Jaack, Jack and Bubzbeauty!

So I will link some of their videos and share their genius and stuff!

B) here's to the summer!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment