Thursday 26 May 2011

Heather loves right now! ~ I.K.K.S

I.K.K.S fashion 






The I.K.K.S fashion brand was started by Gerard Le Goff; a French man who wanted to invent an affordable but trendy fashion line for juniors, he wanted it to have plenty of bubbly personality and expression of youthful rebelliousness, which sets it apart from the existing simple and typically angelic fashion offered in the junior category at the time.


The I.K.K.S revolution began in 1987.






Unlike other designers and fashion chains I.K.K.S started with clothes lines for juniors and then branched out to the men and women fashion markets.


In 1999 the I.K.K.S women's collection was launched and it was born with just as much creative passion and zeal as the junior line before it!


In 2002 the first boutique was opened that was devoted to the women's range.





































And finally in 2003 the men's collection was finally launched.

Why I love this!

I was in Spain this year, I was staying in Salou and went into Tarragona one of the days. We went into a beautiful clothes shop with dresses and jeans by so many designers! Nothing was cheap needless to say and I there was no way I was about to ask mam to buy me a 90 euro dress or 90 euro pair of jeans, no matter how sexy or perfect they were!
But one thing that I did pick up was the I.K.K.S mens Spring and Summer collection booklet. . . I know what did i get that for? Well... There were two absolutely gorgeous and sexy male models; one of them my favourite Leandro was just beyond words and I'm fairly sure he's the model in the picture above with   party written across it.
Anyway I looked into the designer and I love how it moved forwards and changed things. That's what fashions about making something better and different by expressing yourself!

<3
x x x
I know it's soppy but I love it!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment