Friday 27 May 2011

heather loves right now! ~ Busuu.com

http://www.busuu.com/
^^^
 that is the link to the site I am using right now to learn Spanish and Italian!
It's a bit confusing learning both at the same time, because they're so similar, I get mixed up every now and then.

But even though I get confused the site is brilliant! It's free and there is an option to pay to use the premium features but even without the premium feature you can learn so much! You get to hear the new words spoken. There is a section where you can write a short text about each course section, then there's a listening comprehension!
But my favourite part is that it has an app that lets you talk to native speakers of the language you are learning by not just typing but also using video and audio connections! :-)

It's just brilliant! It's my second day and I've learnt so much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment