Friday 27 May 2011

Heather loves right now! ~ Cambrils Camping, Spain

Last week I was staying in Cambrils, Salou, Spain! I was staying with my parents, brother and aunt at Cambrils Camping site!
It is a high end luxury camp site which is among the top ten luxury camp sites in Europe!
Leave your umbrellas and water proofs at home dears because so long as you visit during the sizzling months of summer there is no weather problem and the mobile homes are not the hardly standing plastic boxes seen on British and Irish shores.
These are Hawaiian and Caribbean styled cottages! 

I stayed in an Aloha (Hawaiian) cottage which was cheaper but smaller that the Bonita (Caribbean) cottages!























And the image bellow is a Bonita cottage!









I personally refuse to take a sun holiday in a cramped hotel since I began visiting luxury holiday campsites roughly six to seven years ago as a child.
The prices a re reasonable and countless British and Irish companies own and rent these cottages, such as Keycamp, Canvas and possibly Siblu... I'm not sure.





The pool complexs are brilliant too!


Although one thing I must say is that off peak the entertainment is a bit hit and miss, but at least they do something.
We visited very early you see, far earlier than we've ever dared to holiday and I admit it was disappointing compared to late June holidays...
Despite this even on off peak small children constantly have something to do 
and during peak season teenagers are well entertained too!

I will religiously tell everyone that it's the place to go even though I'll be jealous that I can't go on holidays again for another year while others are busy getting ready for their fast approaching vacations!
:( 

x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment